Barbie, the number one high fashion doll. I think I had just about every piece of Barbie paraphernalia there was. From the Dream House, the elevator and pool, I had it all.
The iconic toy, Barbie, was manufactured by the American toy-company Mattel, Inc. launched in March 1959. American businesswoman Ruth Handler is credited with the creation of the doll using a German doll called Bild Lilli as her inspiration. What started off as just a toy turned into a globally known brand with accessories and even videos!
By looking at their iPhones and Ipad’s, now today’s Barbie lovers are being targeted by video marketing. Millennial fans are raving over her cool video’s. The most recent commercial went viral having over 18 million views! It showcases Barbie in a new light. She can be anyone from any walk of life, be it a teacher, a doctor, or an airplane pilot.
Barbie is and will always be at the top of her marketing game and she surely doesn’t miss opportunities to promote her latest fads, toys and electronic gadgets. Now, little girls can watch the video’s, play with their dolls, video games and all the other branded items and connect through Barbie.
Video Marketing is the pivot of everyone who is getting their product out to be sold. These four video marketing techniques are great for attracting consumers back to your website.
1) As with anything pertaining to online marketing, make sure your title and your description has a keyword included so that your searchers can find your video on YouTube or any other popular video platforms.
2) Always mention your website so that consumers can buy your product.
3) Never give away all the information in the video just enough to entice them.
4) Don’t forget to ask your viewers to like and subscribe to your video channel.
5) Make sure you keep your videos no more than a minute long. People’s attention span and pretty short and they’re not going to sit through long videos. Short, sweet, simple.
6) Don’t speak about your product, speak about the lifestyle. Put your customers scenarios in the video, this way you are showing them how your product will fit in their life.
Do you have any other video marketing strategies to add? Please comment below. We would love to hear them.