An engaging brand that inspires customers!
Kenesha Britton, the Founder and Design Director of KBritton. Always in search of footwear that donned style and comfort, she tapped into her creative side to develop shoes for women. Drawing from her love of fashion, design, art, and business, she’s made the transition into who she was destined to be.
Project Goal: develop a website that matched the brand voice the company wanted to display.
Client: K Britton
Project Began Date: November 18, 2022
Project End Date: Ongoing
Project url: https://.shopkbritton.com
K Britton is a new brand that needed to show it could compete with its competitors. They needed a website presence that not only look the part but also a place where her customers and potential customers felt like they were on a safe website.
We created a launch awareness campaign
- – Design & Developed website
- – Developed a marketing sales funnel for the launch
- – Incorporated a blog strategy that created trust
- – Assisted with product photos
- – K Britton sold out the first week of launch
- – We developed a visually intriguing design
- – Wrote the company’s first few optimized blog post
- – We are currently working on Social Media Ads. Will be launching within the next 2 weeks.
For years now, Adkrasol Design Studio was struggling to have a fully functional, navigable, fast loading, UI/UX rich and a mobile responsive website with all the advanced features.
No items found